jeudi 31 juillet 2014

Hotels-live.com - Chef @mvoltaggio told a story tonight about how, when he was a rookie chef, he used to borrow [take] San Pellegrino from the stockpile of the kitchens he worked in, to drink for himself. He marveled at the fact that he no longer needs to



Hotels-live.com - Chef @mvoltaggio told a story tonight about how, when he was a rookie chef, he used to borrow [take] San Pellegrino from the stockpile of the kitchens he worked in, to drink for himself. He marveled at the fact that he no longer needs to do that. Now, SP comes to him. I'm a sap, so of course water accumulated in the corner of my eyes when he related that. My career is the same way, I once spent my last few dollars on bottles of @sanpellegrino_official because I truly preferred the taste of it over other water. Now, I'm invited to exclusive dining experiences with them on NYC rooftops. If I learned nothing else tonight it was this: if you want something bad enough, reach for it. Throw out the rule book and #LiveOffTheMenu, what's the worst that can happen... @Hotelslive by kirstenalana instagram.com/p/rGf7jJlyRp/ Follow #Instagram @Hotelspaschers instagram.com/hotelspaschers and @Voyageslive #Twitter #TeamFollowBack #kirstenalana #Voyage #Travel #TeamFollowBack #TFB #FollowTrick www.facebook.com/125048940862168/photos/a.801752066525182... via Hotels-live.com www.facebook.com/pages/p/125048940862168 via http://flic.kr/p/ox5BRz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés