samedi 30 août 2014

Hotels-live.com - Tonight's dinner is my stepdad's doing, a tilapia topped with granulated onions and dill, then grilled on the BBQ. He also made a delicious sauce of lemon juice, olive oil, capers and chopped up fresh chives. Lovely summer meal during my



Hotels-live.com - Tonight's dinner is my stepdad's doing, a tilapia topped with granulated onions and dill, then grilled on the BBQ. He also made a delicious sauce of lemon juice, olive oil, capers and chopped up fresh chives. Lovely summer meal during my last few nights in Montreal. (Sadly my visit to the dentist today means I might not partake in too much of it, but sharing the recipe as it was delicious!) @Hotelslive by legalnomads instagram.com/p/sTIm3ZuIy0/ Follow #Instagram @Hotelspaschers instagram.com/hotelspaschers and @Voyageslive #Twitter #TeamFollowBack #Legalnomads #Voyage #Travel #TFB #FollowTrick www.facebook.com/125048940862168/photos/a.801752066525182... via Hotels-live.com www.facebook.com/pages/p/125048940862168 #Retweet #TeamFollowBack #F4F #TityFollowTrain via http://flic.kr/p/oFPNUq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés