mardi 16 septembre 2014

Hotels-live.com - I've wanted to @VisitPalmSprings for as long as I can remember and while my visit isn't turning out to be quite what I'd for so long envisioned and expected -- I'm finding that the surprises are not bad at all! This photo was taken durin



Hotels-live.com - I've wanted to @VisitPalmSprings for as long as I can remember and while my visit isn't turning out to be quite what I'd for so long envisioned and expected -- I'm finding that the surprises are not bad at all! This photo was taken during a ride all around the San Andreas Fault with @RedJeepTours where we found a literal oasis and where we hiked through a canyon and I felt a bit like a female Indiana Jones. It's HOT here but I'm really diggin' the vibe. #PoweredByLumia @Hotelslive by kirstenalana instagram.com/p/s_CbNGFyWh/ Follow #Instagram @Hotelspaschers instagram.com/hotelspaschers and @Voyageslive #Twitter #TeamFollowBack #kirstenalana #Voyage #Travel #TFB #FollowTrick www.facebook.com/125048940862168/photos/a.801752066525182... via Hotels-live.com www.facebook.com/pages/p/125048940862168 #Retweet #TeamFollowBack #F4F #TityFollowTrain via http://flic.kr/p/oXnxda

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés