vendredi 31 juillet 2015

I'm moving out of London tomorrow, which is heartbreaking because I just found a VERY cool bar in Soho 😍 By day it's a lovely neon light gallery - they also have a cool Burning Man exhibition there right now. At night it's transformed into a me


Hotels-live.com/blog - I'm moving out of London tomorrow, which is heartbreaking because I just found a VERY cool bar in Soho 😍 By day it's a lovely neon light gallery - they also have a cool Burning Man exhibition there right now. At night it's transformed into a members only bar with DELICIOUS cocktails 🍸💕 What is the coolest bar you can think of in London? via instagram.com/p/5xoUJSpFSu/ via http://www.flickr.com/photos/comparateur_hotelslive/19531184734

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés