samedi 13 février 2016

#HappyFriday, travel mad people. Here's who we've got lined up for this weekend's #lpInstaTakeover: "I’m Chaz Hutton, the artist behind @instachaaz. Originally from #Melbourne, I moved to #London early last year to avoid being an adult while pretending to


#HappyFriday, travel mad people. Here's who we've got lined up for this weekend's #lpInstaTakeover: "I’m Chaz Hutton, the artist behind @instachaaz. Originally from #Melbourne, I moved to #London early last year to avoid being an adult while pretending to pursue a career in Architecture. However, after starting @instachaaz I decided that drawing things on Post-it notes was a lot easier than drawing entire buildings, so I decided to quit architecture to travel the world drawing Post-it notes. As you might imagine, this was not the most financially responsible move, and so if anyone would like to send me some new post-it note pads, that would be much appreciated. On the plus side, over the last few months @Instachaaz has grown a legion of followers who’s comments and likes are now the only thing that keeps me warm at night since they turned off my heating..." For a preview glimpse at Chaz's unique use of Instagram check out his handle, and stay tuned for the travel-y uploads from him to come this week-end! 📝 (Profile picture credit: @JosephineRoloff) Hotels-live.com via www.instagram.com/p/BBsaMXDKTeo/ via http://flic.kr/p/E4W6ZR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés