mardi 24 mai 2016

What balcony dreams are made of 🙌 NEW on #DTBlog in 'Hotels We Love', read all about my stay at @shangrilaparis! Celebrated my sister @sashayakoub's birthday in this perfect city and @shangrilahotels couldn't have made it more special. #mysha


What balcony dreams are made of 🙌 NEW on #DTBlog in 'Hotels We Love', read all about my stay at @shangrilaparis! Celebrated my sister @sashayakoub's birthday in this perfect city and @shangrilahotels couldn't have made it more special. #myshangrila #nastasiainparis [link in bio] 🌍 P.s. have you ever thought about learning how to acquire the awesome skill of coding? Well it has definitely crossed my mind after I started the #dametraveler blog 2 years ago and built / struggled with it on Wordpress. BUT let's face it, my blog needs a makeover so I will be heading to Bali on June 8th - June 19th with @instituteofcode on an all inclusive coding retreat where I will learn how to code my own responsive website my way! There are still some slots open so if you'd like to join me, email contact@dametraveler.com for more information. Last minute trips are the best, aren't they?! - #yolo #fomo #girlpower #girlswhocode 💕🙌 @nastasiaspassport #dametraveler #nastasiaIOC 🌺🌴 Hotels-live.com via www.instagram.com/p/BFxNdypvwY3/ by www.facebook.com/125048940862168/photos/a.103304310672940... via http://flic.kr/p/HkVrd8 #link https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7471/27136066651_e7e9ea0d66_b.jpg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés