samedi 28 mai 2016

WOW. 200K! đź’• I still can't wrap my head around this so I won't even try but I can't thank you all enough for your continuous support of #dametraveler. I take pride in the fact that this community is the original female travel community on @Inst


WOW. 200K! đź’• I still can't wrap my head around this so I won't even try but I can't thank you all enough for your continuous support of #dametraveler. I take pride in the fact that this community is the original female travel community on @Instagram. I started #dametraveler in early 2014 after noticing a lack of a like-minded female travel community consisting of souls that appreciate the art and beauty of photography and the world so I decided to start one myself! What initially started out as a hobby turned into my life's work and has empowered many females to be brave in a world constantly trying to make us fearful. It still hasn't quite hit me just how fast this community has grown but I can promise you that I will continue to work hard everyday to seek original content and to inspire and empower ladies all over the world to travel more, do more and most importantly, be more. To be original. Be strong. Be humble. Be kind. And to be your beautiful self. My job is to celebrate ladies like YOU, out there doing epic things and I am incredibly honored to do this! I love this quote by @anthonybourdain that I just read on a @cnn this morning and it resonates with my wandering heart: 'Because the more we see of the world, actually meet who we are talking about--or think we are talking about, take a walk, however briefly, in other people's shoes, see how other people live, people who are supposedly so different than us, find ourselves--as so often and so inevitably happens--as recipients of random acts of hospitality and kindness from total strangers--then the better we shall be.And the happier. Knowledge--exposure--to the "other" is not a contaminant. It enriches us. It makes--or should make us--more humble. This why we should travel. This is why I do what I do. To connect the world and make it a more compassionate place. Thank you again for your continuous support! I mean it with my whole heart đź’•đź’•đź’•đź’•đź’•đź’• @nastasiaspassport #dametraveler . . . . . . . #southamerica #onlyinsouthamerica #travelsouthamerica #VisitSouthAmerica #peru #machupicchu #gratitude #travel #thesweatlife #nikewomen #folkcreative #lifeofadventure #liveauthentic #letsgosomewhere Hotels-live.com via www.instagram.com/p/BF9RfTUvwVO/ by www.facebook.com/125048940862168/photos/a.103304310672940... via http://flic.kr/p/HBdjav #link https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7115/27309107295_773dfe6b20_b.jpg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Hotels-live.com -

Les 5 derniers billets ajoutés